School Refund Policy
We offer full refunds (minus 5% processing fee) for any refund requests received more than one month in advance of the class start date. Class credit will be given with 7 days advance notice. To request a refund or credit for a class, please email us at email@example.com.
All students and studio members are required to wear closed toed shoes, safety glasses, and tie back long hair or loose clothing items such as scarves or long sweaters while operating machinery and equipment. Fitzgerald Jewelry reserves the right to deny access or to remove any student/member based on our assessment of an individuals potential risk of injury. BYOB students should refrain from getting intoxicated and will be asked to leave without refund if deemed a threat to him/herself and to others.
SAFETY & WAIVER POLICY
- I understand that there are inherent dangers associated with jewelry making, jewelry soldering, and other related activities, and that mortal or serious personal injuries and property damage, including (but not limited to) physical effort, cuts, burns, and/or inhalation of hazardous substances may occur from my participation in such activities.
- I acknowledge that I understand above safety information and I assume full responsibility for the risk of personal injury, death, and property damage due to the negligence and/or fault of the parties released by this document, and/or due to the condition of the premises on which the activities will take place, whether such negligence, fault, and/or condition of the premises is present at the signing of this agreement or takes place in the future.
- On my own behalf and on behalf of my heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, I hereby release Fitzgerald Jewelry LLC and all of their officers, directors, members, managers, partners, employees, and volunteers (collectively, "the parties released by this document") from all claims, demands, actions, rights of action, or other legal rights to claim compensation for any loss or injury which I may sustain as a result of their negligence or fault, or the condition of the premises, or any other cause whatsoever, whether loss or injury occurs while participating in, going to, or coming from such activity.
- I understand that Fitzgerald Jewelry LLC may provide an area for personal belongings to be held during class, however, I agree that Fitzgerald Jewelry LLC, is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of my belongings while I attend any programs, classes or workshops.
- I acknowledge that I have read this waiver of liability form. I fully understand its terms and conditions, and understand that I am waiving and giving up my right to sue Fitzgerald Jewelry LLC, its teachers, members, agents and employees. I acknowledge that this agreement is voluntarily, and by attending the school and/or bench rental this waiver and release agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the Laws of the State of New York and of any other state wherein such activities may occur, and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, the remainder hereof shall continue in full force and effect.
- I authorize Fitzgerald Jewelry to photograph or film myself and/or my child without compensation, as well as the jewelry work produced, for the use in the studio’s promotional efforts.